Can't even remember the last time we have a normal conversation..
Just like those days when we can talk and laugh about everything under the sun..
And I know that's all my fault..
That everytime I am the one who spoilt a good normal conversation..
I wanted to tell you that..
My condo lift has now installed CCTV..
Also, want to tell you that there is new waffle product - and I want you to try it together with me..
..
...
Are you still blaming me?
Just like those days when we can talk and laugh about everything under the sun..
And I know that's all my fault..
That everytime I am the one who spoilt a good normal conversation..
I wanted to tell you that..
My condo lift has now installed CCTV..
Also, want to tell you that there is new waffle product - and I want you to try it together with me..
..
...
Are you still blaming me?
No comments:
Post a Comment