There were many questions I had..
But I kept it within me..
Or is it because I do not want to spoil any moment I have with you, and therefore I dare not ask?
Do you know that..
it was so nice hugging you..
it was so nice holding your hands..
it was so nice being hugged tightly by you..
it was so nice looking at you..
it was so nice touching your face..
it was so nice that i got to see you..
it was so nice that we hugged and talked..
When one of the Ls - loneliness is not possible for you - now that you always have her with you.. which of the other Ls increases?
Do you have the answer?
But I kept it within me..
Or is it because I do not want to spoil any moment I have with you, and therefore I dare not ask?
Do you know that..
it was so nice hugging you..
it was so nice holding your hands..
it was so nice being hugged tightly by you..
it was so nice looking at you..
it was so nice touching your face..
it was so nice that i got to see you..
it was so nice that we hugged and talked..
When one of the Ls - loneliness is not possible for you - now that you always have her with you.. which of the other Ls increases?
Do you have the answer?
No comments:
Post a Comment